Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file has been anonymized and all identifying information about people, organizations, and institutions has been redacted for the peer review process.
- The text is double-spaced, uses 12-point Times New Roman font, employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses), and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points rather than at the end.
- The submission file is either a MS Word (.docx) or .rtf document.
Your manuscript does not exceed 40 double-spaced pages (including figures, tables, references and abstract).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Alternative text has been added for all images.
- The language of the manuscript is readable and accessible to all constituents involved in the presented scholarly query
- Your paper is consistent with APA style. If you are choosing to use an alternative format, make sure to state that on your cover page and acknowledge the need to convert the paper to APA style if accepted for publication.
- A separate cover page has been prepared which lists all author information, including contributions to the work, in order of authorship. An Acknowledgements section can also be included here. Please upload it as a supplementary file.
- All authors have prepared a 500-700 word positionality statement to upload with the manuscript submission. Please upload as a supplementary file.
- All authors of the study have disclosed conflicts of interest.
- Your paper includes the following statements at the end: positionality statement, statement of IRB approval, conflict of interest disclosure, and funding report.
Papers in the journal are published with Creative Commons licenses (CC BY-SA) and authors retain their copyright. Authors are encouraged to cite and link to the Version of Record, but there are no restrictions to post versions of the paper on third party websites as long as the citation to the paper in the journal is stated and the paper is not presented as a new paper in these third party websites.